5 Star Reviews Horsebox Finance & Trailer Finance Company
Every customer at Kingsgate receives the best customer experience we can deliver. Many happy customers return to us every time they want a horsebox on finance. It is our aim to gain a customer for life and not just the one transaction, we want to be the number 1 company for horsebox finance & trailer finance.
“Great customer service Tony saved me time and money” is another one of our satisfied customer reviews.
We hope to make your horsebox and trailer finance a very happy experience with market-leading rates and quick credit decisions. All you have to do is choose the horsebox you want to finance, send the details for us to do the rest.
Horsebox Finance Benefits
Free Finance quote?
Choose your horsebox, send the details to us and we can send you a quote. Just click our link to accept and we will do the rest.
We can provide you with a variety of options from 12 months to 10 years with or without balloon payments.
You can choose to have monthly, quarterly or annual payments.
Once you have signed the finance paperwork we will arrange to pay your chosen supplier, leaving you to collect your horsebox.
All our customers walk away happy and satisfied enough to leave a 5-star review.
20 years of industry experience are enough to call ourselves experts within our market. All our quotes and advice are completely free of charge.
Why would I use Horsebox Finance?
Some people do it to make money and start a business transporting horses for other people. Others would rather have their own horsebox and if you do a lot of transporting it could save you money paying for a transportation company.
The most common reason is that you can pay a small monthly amount for a much newer and better quality horsebox thus having peace of mind and more reliability with a newer horsebox.
A horsebox is a considerable investment for an individual or a business and great care should be taken when deciding how you can pay for it.
Whatever your reason you can be assured that we will do our best to help and provide you with all the options required to make the best decision for you or your business.
Where do I find a Horsebox For Sale?
We recommend ensuring that you know the service history of the vehicle, who built it (the original manufacturer), what brand the chassis is and if possible who the previous owners were.
Read some of our other articles on top tips to purchase a horsebox and what to take when travelling in a motor home or horsebox.
You can purchase from a dealer or an individual.
What type of Horsebox can you finance?
We can finance all sizes from a 3.5t horsebox to the larger 26-tonne boxes with the capacity to provide overnight accommodation for several people.
We also finance the smaller trailers used to accommodate one horse that is hitched on to the tow bar of a vehicle.
We provide finance on any age of horsebox from used to new even if they are 15 years old.
Who can get Horsebox Finance?
We have provided finance to individuals and businesses even financing those with bad credit or any of the below;
- not showing at home address
- non homeowner
- bad credit
How does it work?
Once you have chosen your horsebox to finance and sent all of your details over we will let you know once we have the finance approved.
A signature is required on the paperwork and a direct debit will be completed. Once the paperwork has been returned we will instruct your supplier to invoice our bank.
It is common for the bank to pay for the Horsebox on finance the same day although your account manager will be in touch and will let your supplier know the moment they have cleared funds.
We work with specialist banks not accessible by most customers on the high street and are therefore able to source very low rates of finance for customers from all backgrounds.
You can then collect your horsebox.
Do I need a deposit?
On Hire Purchase agreements you need to pay at least the VAT and some lenders ask for a 10% deposit, however some do not.
A part exchange would be classed as a deposit and will be shown on your supplier’s invoice.
How can I finance a horsebox?
- Hire Purchase
Hire Purchase is a well-established method of financing for companies that wish eventually to take ownership of business assets.
• The finance company buys the asset on behalf of the customer, who then pays an initial deposit. The remaining balance, plus interest, is then paid over an agreed period. During this period, ownership rests with the finance company, who is effectively hiring use of the asset to the customer.
• Once the final payment is made, ownership transfers to the customer.
- Finance Lease
• Under a finance lease, the finance company owns the asset throughout and the agreement covers a set period – considered to be the full economic life of the asset. Often, there is an option to continue leasing at a reduced, or ‘peppercorn’ rate, at the end of the contracted period.
• As you are not the owner of the asset, you cannot sell the asset during the rental period.
• The finance company can claim the writing-down allowances and pass this benefit to you in reduced rentals.
- Operating Lease
• An operating lease runs for less than the full economic life of the asset, and the lessee is not liable for the financing of its full value.
• The lessor carries the risk associated with the residual value of the asset at the end of the lease.
• This type of lease is often used when the asset is likely to have a resale value, e.g. transportation assets. The customer gets the use of the asset, sometimes along with other services. Operating leases are particularly attractive to companies that frequently update or replace equipment and want to use equipment without ownership.
• The most common form of operating lease in motor finance is contract hire, particularly in the provision of vehicle fleets.
What information do you require?
1. Just to send a link to the horsebox or the trailer if this is not possible the registration mark can be used to gather information on the age, mileage and vehicle chassis.
2. Your details will be required such as home address, date of birth, name of business if you have one and some financial information.
3. It could not be more straightforward, your account manager will be in touch every step of the way making sure that we live up to our reputation.
4. Just complete one of our quote application forms or call 020 3959 9490.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
What type of Horsebox Finance is best for me?
That depends on what you want to achieve, below is a list of the most common goals.
1. The lowest monthly payment?
Choose either the longest term or an Operating lease /PCP.
2. The least amount of interest?
We would recommend the shortest term you are able to manage. Bearing in mind the shorter the term the higher the monthly payment.
3. I want to replace my horsebox regularly?
In that case, choose a product with a guaranteed balloon or future value based on the mileage you will achieve over the term. This means at the end of the term you can hand the horsebox back without penalty.